Australian Mercy has numerous projects across Australia that serve the poor and the needy the type of which is listed below.
- Rahab is a program that seeks to help people who are trapped in prostitution.
- The Canberra Pantry – a ministry reaching out to people in need in the Northern Canberra Suburbs
- RescueNet Australia is a first response emergency unit that has worked in many danger zones around the world.
- Australian Mercy Shoalhaven (NSW) runs a community engagement program and community food store for low income families living in the Bomaderry / Nowra area of NSW.
- Perth Community Development Programme offers practical home help and counselling to families in crisis in the Perth area. This program has been operating for more than 20 years.
to assist with these and other current projects